Back again...

Alright, so it HAS been a while. Most of my blogs have been neglected for over a month and a half now and I plan to make amends. My book review blog has, thus far, been the one with the least number of posts.

I can explain the reasons for the same, provided anyone wants to actually hear them. Well, I haven't really had the time to catch up on books due to exams and other stuff. I kept buying so many books, without actually reading most of them. I now have more than a dozen books to finish, and I continue to load my book-shelf with a few more every month.

Finally, exams are over and I am back to reading again. I have read just two since exams got over--BITTER CHOCOLATE by Pinky Virani and THE KITE RUNNER by Khaled Hosseini. I liked both of them, and find myself comfortable in writing the review of THE KITE RUNNER first.

As for all you lovers of books and stories, my earnest appeal to you again is --BUY ORIGINAL PLEASE. It creeps me out when people pick up books for less than half of their original price from sidewalks. If you truly love books, dont do it. Worse of all, STOP GIFTING ME PIRATED VERSION!!!!

0 comments: